3 Advantages of an 18in Ring Light: Things You Didn’t Know
- LED technology is Better than T8 bulbs When looking for the best light option for your camera, you’re first going to use one of the best-LED ring lights on the market: a ring light.
- A ring light is a simple metal ring with an LED placed in the middle of the ring.
- You can place your camera just above the ring, facing directly down or at a slight angle away from the ring, and you’re getting a bright lamp, with a 5500K light source.
- With 4200K and 5000K light sources, you can have both warm light, as well as the white light necessary for shooting at night.
- You can purchase a bare ring light and a hard shell carrying case for a few bucks, or you can get an 18″/48cm diameter, 55W/5500K ring light for a couple hundred bucks.
- When taking a picture with the camera and LED ring, there’s a possibility that the light is too bright on your face, and so the picture is just a pale blotch of black with a blurry rainbow halo.
- So be careful when using it. You can also accidentally turn your shadow a bright white! Because it has 3 LEDs instead of 4.
- The light is good for most lighting situations, but if you’re out in the desert you might want to try a 4 LED model if you want the LED ring to have more intensity.
- When placing it in front of you to take a picture, be careful. Because it’s so big, it may scare someone in the shot.
What to look for in an 18in ring light
- Color – Dimmable LED LED – AWG 4 LED Technology – 1200nm OLED (OLED is LED technology used to create liquid crystal displays.
- The advantage is that it doesn’t give out any light, it’s extremely hard to burn anything) LED Lamp – 100 lm Light – LED ring light. 18 inches/48 cm Big Ring Light. LED Light Color – Color Changing, White, Blue, Green, Red LED Ring Light Price – P4.
- 200 Do not over-drive LED Ring Light with over 100lm because it is better to see the full effect when set to 55 lm. LED Light Power Consumption – under 100 lm.
Read More…Crossky is the BEST DIY Slime for Kids!